smartEA 3.2 has been released and is now available for all organizations interested in improving their Enterprise Architecture Practice.
In smartEA 3.2 many improvements and suggestions of our customers and community members have been integrated. It offers, among other things:
- Data exchange with other IT Management tools: The new REST interface provides read access to smartEA (iteraplan) data.
- What happens in the context of an information system? The new neighborhood diagram has the answer.
- And even more visualization options: The Nesting Cluster Diagram now supports filtering and coloring.
- Up to 70 % time savings when importing large amounts of data: The Excel and XMI import has seen a significant speed-up.
- Dashboards templates for all: Multiple templates for a single building block type are now possible.
We will introduce all new features in detail in a series of blog entries and you can check out the complete changelog/releasenotes. We welcome every feedback. Contact us for questions and suggestions at any time. Thanks to the development team and all who have contributed in the completion of the new release.
In April 2014, the next smartEA release will arrive with a focus on usability enhancements.
Stay tuned for further visualization and integration add-ons to be release by SMART360° soon!