We are looking forward to meeting you in person at the Forrester Forum May 6th and 7th at the Marriott Wardman Park, Washington D.C. To get the best from this event we invite you to visit us at the iteraplan booth:
- Meet Karsten Voges, the Product Manager of iteraplan EAM software, listed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and highlighted as a Vendor of Note on Forrester’s WAVE report.
- Learn how iteraplan, a revolutionary new approach to Enterprise Architecture Management software, can help your organization drive strategic business value and change.
- Pick up a Case Study and meet with an analyst or customer to discuss “real success stories”. You’ll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed iteraplan successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results. Helping you with your EA initiative!
- Schedule a One-on-One. Sit privately for 30 minutes with a smart analyst and receive an iteraplan demonstration tailored to your specific questions or on a governance topic you’d like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself. Schedule your One-on-One now!
- Leverage the sessions and the network reception to meet with peers, speakers and sponsors – and stay tuned on Twitter via @smart360biz and hashtag #FORRForum
Contact Forrester if you have not already signed up 888-343–6786 or www.forrester.com/BT13
We look forward to seeing you in D.C.!