02 Oct New features of iteraplan 3.1
With iteraplan 3.2 just out a few weeks this post recaps all the changes in iteraplan 3.1 and how to leverage them the best.
Blogseries on new features iteraplan 3.1:
- The EA at ACME Inc and Reporting series highlighting the new dashboard templates (by Wolfgang Frech)
- Life-Cycle modeling with DateIntervals and the improved Masterplan Diagram (Roadmaps)
- Greater usability with the TreeView allowing reordering and the search within saved queries and visualizations
- Usage-relation on Infrastructure Elements
- Improved portfolio diagram layout
- Enhanced Excel-Import&Export
Material to get you started with iteraplan 3.1:
- Annotated ReleaseNotes (PDF) showing how to use the new features
- iteraplan 3.1 get started guide (PDF)
Get the most out of this great EA Tool today, and we make you more successful with what is coming in iteraplan 3.2 soon.
Contact us, if you are using the CommunityEdition and need help or want to upgrade to the EnterpriseEdition.